PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Kuja raised an eyebrow as he heard Aislin speak. "What do you mean, you remember this? Back when we ran into Seth, too...you said you knew everything that happened." He looked past Aislin when she stopped him, noticing the lava as well. "What you see here are the memories Memoria showed Mizuki when we entered this place back in our world. It's the place that holds the planet's memory, after all", he spoke. The silver-haired genome looked around, taking in the memories. He remembered the things he saw, most of it was his own fault after all. "There's the destruction of Alexandria, Lindblum and Cleyra, each was a place where I forced Mizuki to summon an Eidolon. Gulug, though you've probably heard about that by now since you were with Mizuki and Rikazu when they had their fight. And then there's..." He fell silent, shaking his head. Why would those memories even matter right now? "I kept Mizuki with me at all times during our time in our own world, at least until Lady Hilda took her away after the events of Mount Gulug. We reunited after I destroyed my home world, however...and I brought her here. Shortly after we entered this place, Mizuki lost control too...after all, most of her memories of her childhood had been sealed, but Memoria would still show her those memories. Rikazu immediately knocked her out and sealed the memories of what she saw, and she didn't regain consciousness until we arrived at the Crystal World." The memories after that were vague to him as well, probably from that Jester's meddling. "I was followed there by people Mizuki considered her friends, and she was torn between fighting them, or fighting me."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page