PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Matt Kulex's AvatarMatt Kulex
Upon hearing both Ama’s and Victoria’s warning, Marco, Felicia, Razar and Ricardo all looked very concerned but then nodded “Alright, we won’t mention anything about this Elevator again, just to be safe.” Marco spoke for the whole group on that sentiment “Jeez...not even the most egotistical dragon would do that.” Razar making one last remark on the whole situation. But as if attempting to lighten the mood, as Ama showed off her damaged suit, Ricardo raised his hand “Oh! I can help you repair that. Over the years I’ve repaired my clothes countless times and have become a fairly decent Tailor over the 200 yea-“ but before he could finish, Mizuki’s explosion had gone off which startled him greatly “JUMPING JACK RABBITS!” he suddenly yelled as he ducked for cover, even though nothing was flying this way. This also alarmed the others “Uh...should we be worried about that?” Felicia asked as she watched Victoria walk towards the direction of the explosion
You know that one guy that always makes a sarcastic remark? Yeah that's me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page