PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
Kudret merely shrugged. "They apparently taste better cooked, though the info for it doesn't tell me how. This Job is really weird at times..." He shook his head, putting everything away. "I'll keep hold of them for now, maybe I can figure out how to cook them properly and I can share-" That was when the explosion happened. Kudret gave a full-bodied jolt, whipping his head around to stare in the direction it came from before he gave a deep breath and stubbornly turned his head away. "Nope," he announced, "I am not getting involved in that. Whatever's happening over there I do not care right now." Kudret could already see Aislin over there anyway. Once it was over she'd probably tell him. He'll just stay far away from this for the moment, thank you very much. Aislin flinched at the magical explosion, she couldn't help it. It was only a day ago that she had been subjected to the first one, after all. Nevertheless, she kept hold of Mizuki and closed her eyes to ease the transition, opening them once she heard a new voice speak. She looked around in interest once glancing at the newcomer -Ramuh apparently -and snorted softly at Kuja's assumption. "Well of course not. This is someone's true self laid bare, all sides of them showing themselves at once within this landscape; of course we're going to have problems navigating." She shook her head. "Chances are good willpower matters more than physical exertion here; we'll have to be intent on finding Mizuki to really get anywhere." Being forced to duck a stray broken piece of house reminded her... "Speaking of which, we'll probably end up going into places and times that are significant to Mizuki; when she summoned someone, a special time with someone, some of the sealed memories, who knows really. It'll definitely be just as dangerous as standing here is." She shook her head again and looked towards the two. "Shall we get going Kuja? We are on a time limit here, and if there's one thing I hate above anything, it's a time limit."
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page