PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
So as people have seen with the Site, Q is having several Halloween based contests. Excitedly, despite the messed up hand I'm going to try for the spriting contest. I'm not all to worried about the spriting aspect about it though. I did ask and Elta said that Animations were okay as long as they weren't in Flash. Tis alright with me~ I use Gimp's frame Animator to make .gifs. I only needed to ask because I had an Idea for a moving scene with walking sprites, I just needed to know if I could do it or not. I'm hoping to do it in this style of spriting But due to the .gif it may limit the colours a little so I might have to trick it just a bit. XD It's kinda big because I drew it on paper but obviously I need to go through a few pencil test animations before I start actually putting it into work. The first is a Walk Cycle test The finished product is going to be a lot smaller though. Same thing but with Four legs instead of just two. I need to tweak where each leg goes down a bit. This is looking about as awkward as when I first making kitty walkers. I can see where I'm going wrong though so that's not going to be too hard. The front is just 2-ish frames behind the first in the terms of when they're supposed to move where. I'm probably going to use this post in my journal to organize my thoughts and keep all of the stage tests in one place. Pikachu Pencil test Moar Progression
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page