PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
"I wouldn't be grateful to them if I were you, otherwise you'll end up like I am, stuck in a Contracted Loop with no real way of getting out of i-" her throat visibly crushed itself, quite painfully, before returning to a normal shape, "Fine I get it, don't talk about the small details." her free hand massaged her own throat for a moment before Ama regained her composure, "tldr, keep your distance from any kind of gratitude towards them." Silence reigned for a few moments, "Why would I remove you from the setting to get you caught up to speed? Well, things are about to get real nasty around that area and the less people in the splash zone the better, quiet and the ability to focus are what Rikazu'll need coming up, and even then he'll end up requiring magical assistance, that, and said employer of mine laid out certain guidelines I'm forced to follow should certain events occur, such as you four and the situation you wound up in." Ricardo's Comment caught her attention last, "I still have skin, and these are soaked through from removing certain carrion from it, plus I'm not entirely sure I got it all out which means I'll be returning to cleaning it off once they've dried out, including the repairs I have to make from the prior fight I had, as such, they remain off for now." as if to illustrate this, she waved the suit around like a flag, a ludicrous amount of holes and gashes in the fabric easily spotted.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page