PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Whoops it's been a long time since my last post. Real life has been super busy, so I'll blame that. Here's a summary of what has happened over the last 20 days since my last post: Been continuing my hunts for shiny and albino living dex, so far going well. Currently hunting Ralts, and if my numbers are right I have enough for a full specials living dex. So now I'm just hatching them for sale, since it's the Type Race. I got Pokérus a couple times in the last week of April (since my last post). The last one was on April 25. Not sure if I'll get one this month since I'm not playing as regularly. I've convinced my sister to start playing (it wasn't really hard, she is easily entertained by games like this). Been helping her get settled in the game. Have a bunch more summons to do, which should unlock the complete master list. Will wait for my next hunt switch to hatch those. Also gotten the new exclusive Ryukuza, I'll breed a few of them at some point as well. Got myself the Blue petripeep sprite from the Easter Event. The new tournament season is starting this week also so hopefully I'll do well. It's V~Wave hatching though, but since it's during the type race I probably won't be finishing in the top 100. Oh well... Doing well on the type race, but my team needs to pick up the pace! Finished a bunch more wishforge badges, sold a few more specials, and got mega stone for Dewgong and blue orb for Kyogre. This will probably be my only post this month, I'm still less active the next 2-3 weeks. Until then!
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page