PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Arsenal's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Arsenal's Journal >

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 12th, 2019

Okay, so a lot of things have happened in my PFQ life over the past few days while I couldn't really access my laptop to write in my journal. I was intending on breaking my cottonee chain last thursday, but Jade convinced me not to. Or well, with 'convincing' she basically threw a PR stick at me so I could save my Cottonee chain of 4.2k (I told her I hadn't intended on saving cottonee because I didn't want to spend 300 zc on the pr stick for the evil cotton ball cx) Then on friday I was casually playing pokefarm. I was sitting at the dinner table with my boyfriend, and right after dinner Sally suddenly decided to surprise me: The chain is 4/143. On the first day of my hunt Sally granted me a rare gendered melan. I was speechless and cheered quietly because well, my bf doesn't understand the fun of this game cx Nevertheless, it was really nice to finally get a melan after having hatched thousands of eggs without (a few casual hunts after Chespin, 2k flabebes and then 4k cottonee). Too bad this luck wasn't saved for my Xerneas chain, oh well cx I am almost at my box goal for my birthday, so I am surely going to make it. Now I am going to hatch a lot of crocodiles for TR. Perhaps I can get a second melan but I'm unsure about it. I always feel like early melans hurt the rest of your RNG for quite some time cx
Bulbapedia sprite. Coded by Arsenal. For personal use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page