PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
Kudret had only nodded at Victoria's words, still half-clawing his fur and hair. It was a few minutes before the repetition began to soothe him, calming him down until he could simply drop his hands. "I guess there's nothing much we can do until everyone comes back," he mumbled, dropping down to sit upon a nearby rock. The beastman began to rifle through his bags, idly taking out some of the items he had grabbed from the ruins, including the spinacherbs. Tentatively, he sniffed them before pulling a leaf off and beginning to chew on it. It was edible afer all; that's why he even grabbed it in the first place. Inspiration had struck, and Aislin scribbled with fast, yet still legible strokes. She needed to get her thoughts down quickly, otherwise the time would be lost and her mind would turn to something else and she'd be unable to finish. She still listened, almost cringing at the spoken word from Mizuki. It sounded like she was in a lot of pain. She did wonder why she hadn't seen Rowan yet... maybe her head was turned at the wrong time. Yeah, that must be it. She'd seek him out once she finished this. "...certain about this, you'll have to enter her mind, find her there, and convince her," she overheard. Yup, interruption is here and it's really good at what it does. Aislin's head practically snapped up and asked, "Come again? We have to go inside Mizuki's head?" If there was one thing in any world that Aislin had been interested in, it was how the mind worked. With her abnormal brain, she had to if she wanted to even recognize the feelings she had about Rowan, let alone understand them. Of course, with what Seth might have done in there... "I'm coming too," she informed them, and then hastened to add, "It's going to be a mess in there what with everything she's been through during this journey. You're going to need help, Kuja; and I'm probably the only one who can." She half-turned to face them both, the letter left dangling and unfinished in her hand as she spoke. "You won't change my answer on this, either of you: I want to help. Let me do so."
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page