PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
grandmaster.pngb.png
Rowan's eyes followed Aislin as she turned away and hurried past, and in a moment he likewise turned and prepared to fly off. Rockna's shout had made his brow furrow and a whisper of a growl escape his lips. He got it already, he needed to get out of everyone's way. Then came Seth's attack. Rowan was distracted initially as Rockna was blasted backward, but soon his eyes were honed in on the malicious ball of energy propelled directly at himself. He moved instinctively, grabbing an Arrow to attempt a counter or at least a deflection, but his reaction was far too late. The magic was clearly powerful, clearly full of murderous intent, and if it hit her would surely die. But in that moment he didn't care. No, in fact he couldn't help but offer a small smile to the oncoming attack. It was proof, ultimate proof, that he had been a thorn in this man's side. That he had made a mark in this fight and in the mind of his enemy. No he did not fear the attack, he welcomed it. Then the attack stopped, and Rowan found himself staring at it from the opposite of another barrier. He blinked in shock, only to realize a moment later that the barrier had come from Iliya. Iliya, this frail girl only a minute before he'd had to convince to stand up to Seth, had saved his life. His life... had, had he just wished to be hit by that attack? Had he wished to die? Rowan's attention was snapped back to reality, his mind clearer now than what it had been a minute before. Iliya's warning, or at least the warning of who ever had possessed her, rang in his ears as he kicked his chocobo's side. The green bird spread its wings and shot off into the sky, winging away from the battlefield at high speeds. "Sorry." Rowan muttered, partially to Iliya, partially to himself, "I guess I wasn't listening to myself properly." It only took a moment or two for them to touch down once again in the campsite. Rowan hopped off the bird and proceeded to help Iliya down as well. A few moments later Aislin and Kuja arrived, but the angel avoided looking at them. He felt a pang of guilt thinking about how he'd nearly attacked Aislin after she'd stopped him from doing something stupid.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page