PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Kuja had been walking as quickly as his legs would allow him, wanting to get back to the camp as soon as possible. Mizuki's magic was still lashing out, making it difficult to keep a proper hold on the girl, though he continued to ignore the pain. It wasn't the first time it was lashing out at him like this, and due to their pact remnants he at least had some resistance to it. When Aislin caught up to him and made her suggestion, the silver-haired genome let out a sigh. "Rikazu really won't appreciate me suggesting that pact, are you sure you want to get involved in this?" Him re-enacting the pact with Mizuki was everything he could've hoped for ever since Odin had severed it back in Zenkhar. But the advantages it gave him weren't what was important right now, it was keeping Mizuki alive. Kuja could already see the campsite nearby, he'd have to find the old man quickly. Rikazu, rubbing his face where 'Toré' had punched him, let out a groan. "Was that really necessary?" he muttered under his breath, though it wasn't as if he particularly cared. The words Toré had spoken were what had the blue-haired male thinking, they bothered him. His head shot up after Toré had left, as he suddenly sensed Mizuki's presence back at the campsite. He teleported over immediately, eyes wide in shock at the sight of his daughter and the overwhelming amount of magic he sensed from her. "She's alive..." The relief in his voice was audible as he moved closer towards Kuja and Mizuki. Kuja, having only just gotten back to the camp, carefully placed Mizuki down on the ground before kneeling down next to her and holding the girl's hand gently in his own. "She's dying", the calm mask he'd had was gone, replaced by a feeling of fear and slight panic. "Her magic's gone completely out of control, at this rate she won't last until morning." It wasn't a lie, Kuja could tell how bad Mizuki's current state truly was. "Help me remake my pact with her, old man. I can help take that excess magic away from her if you let me." Rikazu shot a glare at Kuja, though his reaction wasn't as furious as Kuja had expected. So this was what Toré had been talking about... "You really expect me to trust you with this? After everything you've done to her?" he finally snapped at the genome. "If you want her to live, you don't have a choice", Kuja answered.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page