PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Toré's fist collided with Rikazu's face dead on in response to the angry expression, once again the other soul briefly took control before willingly handing it over, said other soul disappearing into the depths of the Goat's mind to 'Go Murdering an interloper' as it so said, "I'll give them that one, even I can feel that, and if I can, not a hope in hell you can't, 'Open Mind', let me put it this way, she'll need a limiter on that power of hers, something to... 'even the load' if you will, you probably don't like it and sure as hell don't agree with it, but do you want your daughter to remain alive after making it back here? A temporary truce might just be your ticket to seeing her live another day." Toré then turned his back on Rikazu, a look of disgust aimed at the man, "Get your priorities straight, I have more pressing matters to attend to, like staying the hell away from someone until the time is right to do what must be done." his footsteps were barely audible, and Rikazu's soul did not cease it's blue glow until the Goat was long out of sight and reach.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page