PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Rikazu had done nothing but raise an eyebrow when Toré's eyes had flashed red again, but listened intently to the goat's words. "You seem to know quite a lot about all this", he noted, but then sighed. "You're certain about this, right? That she'll make it back alive, that is. If she doesn't..." His expression changed to a more threatening one, before calming once more. Something else the goat said didn't make much sense to him. "What do you mean, 'keep her mind open to access'? Who would want to access her mind, and for what purpose?" He sighed again, hating the current feeling of powerlessness he had. "...I don't want to cause that kid any more pain than she's no doubt already in right now. But with all the magic in the air right now, can you say for certain that Seth won't make his way to our camp either?" Rockna, keeping a hand cupped over the wound on her side, was grimacing. "I know he's a master of poison, I've fought him before and came prepared for that, but this..." She paused, making another attempt to purge her body of the toxins. "This is different, he's learned of a way to block healing off completely, it's powerful enough that even my regenerative abilities as a Phoenix don't seem to work." She watched as Rowan's arrow flew over her and Seth's head before slashing towards Seth again. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! Get out of here already!" She couldn't fight at full strength with them around, and Seth looked like he was planning something. Iliya's eyes had remained wide and fearful, though she had no energy to resist when Rowan helped her onto the Chocobo. She was trembling as she sat on the bird; the idea of somebody close to her making her feel uncomfortable. She then turned to look at Rockna and Seth again, having seen the arrow fly over them. Something was wrong... The energy surrounding Seth was absolutely malicious and intense enough to notice from where she was sitting on the bird. She could sense his intent to kill, there was no doubt about it. It was at that moment she saw Rockna fly backwards and fall onto the ground. While Rockna jumped back onto her feet right away, it wasn't in time to stop Seth's second attack; an energy ball was shot towards Rowan at a high speed. "No!" Iliya had been just in time to create another barrier of Zaiphon words, a small one this time, just big enough to hold off the energy ball. The energy ball clashed against her barrier, a crack soon appearing on said barrier. "Nngh..." Iliya groaned; she was using magic she really didn't have the energy for anymore, but the energy ball had enough power behind it to be lethal should it have hit. "I...can't..." Iliya's barrier then suddenly reinforced itself, the blue hue surrounding the Zaiphon words suddenly turning red, as did her irises. A red gemstone had appeared on the back of her hand, and her voice sounded different as she spoke next. Her voice had become deep, oddly masculine and held a haughtier tone to it than before. "You may have this back." The energy ball was instantly reflected, hitting Seth on his shoulder. "Go, before he recovers. My Mistress doesn't have enough energy to block another attack."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page