PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
grandmaster.pngb.png
"Errgh-" A grunt of surprise and pain escaped Rowan's lips as Aislin pulled on his back and wings. His back muscles contorted, his arms rose and the grip on his arrow loosened. His attack soared through the air, several feet over Seth's and Rockna's heads, and landed harmlessly in the trees on the other side. The look that he gave Aislin, as he tore himself out of her grip to turn and face her, was not so harmless. His glare blazed with a ferocity not unlike that of a wild beast as all the emotion and memories he'd been holding back threatened to spill out of him. His body was tense, expression strained as the angel used every ounce of restraint not to retaliate. For a hot second Rowan stayed like this, his grip on the shaft of his bow overly tight. But then Mara flew down and landed beside them, and Rowan turned away. "Fine. Let's go then." The angel said, his voice cold and resentful. And just a little bit hurt. He walked back over to Iliya and made sure she got onto the Chocobo safely, even if it meant he had to pick her up and carry her onto the bird. He himself climbed on as well, then turned back toward Aislin. "It'll be slower with three people, but you should be able to ride as well." He told her, his voice still somewhat on the cold side.
"Oh, my trip wasn't too eventful." Laura replied lightly to Kudret's repeated question. She began to count off on her fingers again. "We were attacked by some mercenaries, which we lost by heading into some old tunnels and causing a small avalanche. Trapped, we went through the tunnels until we discovered a just-as-old Dwarf Settlement. They agreed to help us to the surface if we helped fix their broken down main furnace. That took a while but eventually we got let out and we made our way to the 'village'. As it turned out the village was just an elaborate prison to keep human guinea pigs in one place, as an invisible sky facility run by that Jester Kuja keeps fighting was doing experiments in them. Bora went to beat up the Jester and I moved the people out of the village. I then scoured the facility for valuable objects and found this strange black tablet being analyzed. After that Bora destroyed the facility and we all headed over to where we are now."
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page