PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
Aislin tried her best not to frown at what Rowan had said. It wasn't so much of what he was saying, but more of how much it spoke to her and moved her to tears. Aislin absolutely could not afford that distraction right now. She watched the interactions alertly, waiting for the moment that they could leave. She resisted the urge to slap her forehead when Seth caught Rockna in the side, though. How did she forget that particular info again? "He's a master of poison, Rockna!" she called out, "Don't let him catch you a second time!" Aislin took note of Kuja moving away, but a moment's deliberation told her it might be better to... Oh my land what is he doing!? Aislin darted over to Rowan and Iliya before she could properly think about it, snatching the green feather and holding it up long enough to get an answering wark before dropping it back into the girl's hands. Her next move wasn't fully thought out, and she'd surely beat herself up over it later, but she put her hands on his shoulders, fingers on the wings and pulling down and back. With any luck, he would cancel his shot. "Don't be stupid, angel! Let's leave already!" She'll apologize later, if they all made it back and if she survived the trip. There was no longer a guarantee that he might not whirl around and hit her instead. Kudret mulled this over in his head for several seconds before nodding. The pieces all fit, but he could provide at least one clarification for Laura. "Before they left Rowan, Aislin and myself spoke of the events prior to our reunion here. Both my group and Rowan's were approached by two men who were seeking help for a woman that is captive of the man seeking Mizuki. While mine warned us of what the captive is capable of, it seems Tore's person asked for his help." He offered a smile then and added, "You are correct, though: Tore's job would be easier if Rikazu didn't fall for the bait. If you wish to know more about him, I would suggest asking Aislin. I believe she knows the entire story." Kudret paused a few moments, debating on whether or not to ask again, but decided to. "As for my own question, I simply wished to know what had happened during the time we were all seperated, regardless of if it is relevant or not."
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page