PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
grandmaster.pngb.png
"Reload On Fire" The barrier had just barely dropped when the magic words escaped the angel's mouth. Rowan felt time compress around him, as a pre-prepared action that would have taken several seconds was instead completed in a fraction of one. Rowan was now standing the other Side of Iliya, directly between Her and Seth. His bow was out, raised, and with an arrow knocked at full pull. In the next moment the arrow was glowing, Magical energy flowed around its shaft. Growing until suddenly it looked more like Rowan was about to shoot a lance made of light from his bow instead of an arrow. It was a simple but somewhat inconvenient spell to deal with. The Light-Lance had no mass and required magic designed to block magic, but the arrow was intact as ever and didn't care for protection designed to stop magic. Meanwhile behind him, Iliya would find a green feather would have been dropped into her hands. "Hold that feather over your head, my chocobo is just nearby. If it sees you signalling with your feather it'll come over and let you ride it. You'll need to climb on, if you don't have the strength I'll carry you. Once you're ready I'll send you back to our camp to the rest of our group." The angel told the ghost, with only a brief glance over his shoulder at her. His attention was focused almost entirely on Seth's movements. The instant there was an opening, the smallest pause in his ferocious attacks, Rowan would loose his light-Lance arrow directly at Seth's heart.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page