PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Iliya's gaze shifted between Aislin and Rowan before averting back to the ground; eye contact was difficult for her, though she listened to every word they said. Soon enough, her entire attention was focused on Rowan, her eyes lifting up from the ground once more at his words. As her tear-filled eyes met his, she felt unable to turn away; everything he said hit right at home. Finally, she turned her head to look at Mizuki; the blue-haired girl's face was contorted in pain. It was at that point that Iliya fell to her knees. "W-what...have I done?" The words were no more than a whisper. Had this been Seth's plan all along? Not just to harm this girl for revenge, but to extinguish the pure light of her own soul as well, so she wouldn't even consider disobeying him next time? Allowing another human to get hurt...that wasn't her at all. "It is unbearable..." she spoke again, her words directed at Rowan. "There's no escape...even if I try to run, he'll find me...obeying him...is easier...it's better this way..." She shook her head. "But I...I don't want to hurt anyone...I didn't want her to get hurt..." She wiped her tears away, though they returned just as quickly. "If I lower this barrier, Seth will kill you all...but you said you'd do anything...didn't you? If you're willing to risk that, then..." Her hand reached out to the barrier before pulling back again, but then hesitantly reached out once more. A plea like that...she could not ignore it; they cared for their friend as much as her own friends cared for her... Within seconds, the entire barrier dissipated. "...Then I will risk getting hurt again...feeling that pain again...to help you save her..." she finally continued. "I won't be able to face my friends again...if I do nothing while an innocent girl gets hurt..." Seth, noticing Iliya's actions, was furious. He'd dispelled Rockna's wall of flames once more and was trying to make his way past the human Phoenix, though Rockna refused to budge. "Iliya", Seth's voice sounded even more menacing than before as he spoke. "What do you think you're doing? Put that barrier back up, now." "You don't quite have a say in the matter", Rockna snapped, locking blades with Seth again. She staggered, the male's strength seemingly having increased compared to just before. Was he really that obsessed with keeping that girl on his side? "As long as I live, I will not allow you to harm her again. She's not your 'toy'." "Then I'll just have to kill you, now don't I?" Seth's expression darkened before jabbing a knife into Rockna's side, the female grimacing from the pain. Kuja watched Iliya as she got rid of her barrier, momentarily wondering if it was truly save to try and walk past. No...even if she wanted to, there was no way the girl would have enough energy to set up another barrier now. From the looks of it, she wouldn't even be able to get back on her feet. Rummaging through his pockets, he took out a potion vial, and took some slow and careful steps towards the blonde girl. Iliya winced as he approached her, though he stopped some distance away from her and placed the vial on the ground. "It's the strongest potion I have, it should ease your pain." Kuja noticed her shaking her head in what seemed like fear, and stepped back. Instead he ran over to Mizuki, immediately noticing the sweatdrops on her forehead and her shallow breathing. "She's burning up..." he mentioned as he knelt down and placed his hand on her forehead. "Get her out of here, Kuja. Find Rikazu, get him to help you re-enact a pact with her, and tell him to get that pendant finished as soon as possible", Rockna mentioned to him. Kuja carefully lifted Mizuki into his arms before looking over to Rockna. "You do realize Rikazu would kill me the second I suggested that, right? ...For you to even suggest that...Rockna, you..." Rockna rolled her eyes while firing off a tower of flames towards Seth. "You think I like it anymore than he does? Now go, all of you! Run and get out of here while I keep him busy, you're no match for him!" It was odd, her natural healing ability should've easily healed the wound in her side, and yet...it kept bleeding, just like the wound Iliya had. Kuja did not need to be told twice, and started moving once he had a proper grip on Mizuki, holding the blue-haired girl close to his own body. Her magic was spiking, immediately lashing out at him, though he ignored it for the time being. Once he was near the others again, he turned his attention to Rowan. "Rowan, let the girl ride on your chocobo, she looks like she's about to collapse. I'll take care of Mizuki." "She's not going anywhere!", Seth had broken free of Rockna's fire tower already, attacking the green-haired female with full force. "I won't let you run from me, little Ghost."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page