PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of firestorm gym, not exact words, wip
ACottontail walked into the gym, her trusty partner Kaybre at her side. "Man, it's hot in here, isn't it Kaybre?" ACottontail looked towards Kaybre. Kaybre began creating gusts of wind to keep the two of them cool. They saw the Blaziken and listened to it. They walked over to the stone statue and ACottontail carefully read the rules. "Alright, I'm ready, let's do this!" Kaybre and ACottontail walked into the gym leader's room. "Hello, I would like to challenge the firestorm gym. I see you run a fire type gym so I got a fun little idea." ACottontail tossed three pokeballs, a Delphox, Mega Charizard X and Mega Camerupt came out. "Let's do this, fire to fire. Unless of course you rather have me use my delta fire Slaking however that's probably more powerful than my Mega Camerupt but I'm fine either way..." The gym leader said conversationally, "Sure! Send forward your first pokemon!" "Let's do this Branch!" Branch put away his book and ran up to the front of the battle field. Branch waved his stick in a circular motion sending psychic energy at Chic. Chic ran over to Branch, doing their best to dodge all the pellets of psychic energy and delivered a punch. With the stick at Chic's forehead a pulse of psychic energy rattled through their body and they fainted. "Good job Branch!" ACottontail gave Branch a high five. Branch got their book back out, "Thanks, now to get back to my book. I just got to the part where..." Branch walked into a corner, sat down and began reading. Round 1 VS "Alright Cinder your next, are you ready?" Cinder nodded her head. "Good. Take this bug gem, it should help you with your next battle." Cinder took the gem and walked into the center of the battle field. Cinder flew in and launched a dragon pulse, unfazed by the fire but a little shaken by the psychic. Cinder kicked then threw Ninetales across the gym. Ninetales unleashed a beam of energy before hitting the wall and fainting. Round 2 VS The entire gym started to violently shake. Nutmeg jumped and landed a fiery kick onto Maxie. Taken back by the earthquake Nutmeg unleashed a dark pulse before falling onto the gym floor. Round 3 VS "Congrats! You won the badge!" The gym leader said handing ACottontail a fire shaped badge. "Thank you," ACottontail said taking the badge. She and Kaybre exited the gym, and went onto the next adventure.
That was the firestorm gym.
Firestorm Gym
Made by LexyB20
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page