PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéRus is back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéRus is back! >

Nataku's AvatarNataku
there are at least 3 users who've had rus 10 times since it's inception just 4 days ago. That is being my reason for voting for a longer immunity not that there are users getting it everyday, but that there are +300 users who will most likely either never get rus at all or get it just once when a 24 hour immunity would increase the amount of users that would benefit thus will increase community clicking overall as more chance means more people will be wanting to click for it. If you look at the statistics page as I've been doing while preparing my point you'll notice that the same users are in the most rus list and have been for the past 4 days. I've checked it every day and have seen very few changes in the list and none in the top 3 of said list. All I am saying is we could use a more fair system. It is however up to Niet to make the decisions on these matters and not us. I've given my opinion and will not repeat myself further.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page