PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéRus is back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéRus is back! >

Nataku's AvatarNataku

QUOTE originally posted by Gøddest

I have to agree with Nataku, pokerus really seems to be something really funny, get it for once, and you will get it often, or never get it, and you never get rus. This happened to me at old PF and PFQ, I clicks all the pokemon in a host's field for a few hours, no rus. But I see someone getting a rus within 2 hours, when I clicked the rus button, I figured out that I no longer need to click that person, because I've already clicked everything from his/her fields, and the same thing happens for 3 times today (If my memories is correct, if not, 2). Someone also said: "PKRS is exhausting", that means they had enough because they got too many Rus! A longer time for immune is a good way to solve this problem, more people have a chance to get rus, since those people who "Get rus and often get rus later" does not have a chance to get a rus, chances for others will be bigger! But I would like to say this: 24 hours is too long, maybe 1.5 hours? I don't know.
I disagree. 24 hours only seems long because you'll only be able to get it once a day and not be able to benefit from it multiple times a day. This is exactly my point. Why should user X get to benefit from the effects of pokerus 5 times in one day while user Y despite their best attempts can't even get it once. with a 24 hour immunity you effectively counter the pattern of having the same users repeatedly get rus and with the userbase being the size it is that means that a much vaster portion of the userbase has a chance to get it. 4 pokerus in 1 hour means 24 times 4 is 96 users a day get pokerus. Looking at it that way isn't it way more fun for everyone if those 96 users are actually 96 users and not 12 users multiple times? Personally I'd vote for a truly random chance pokerus where the same person cannot get it more than once a day so that more people have a chance than do now. :3 I believe this is considered equal chance. you still have 96 pokerus victims a day, but it will truly be 96 victims instead of repeatedly the same users on the same day. The reason people don't like the longer immunity is because the benefits benefit those hunting shinies most and those hunting shinies obviously do not want to lose the chance of having this benefit multiple times a day, but if you had to be truly honest you'd agree that it's much more fair to everyone if everyone has the chance to catch rus every day, but only once so that more people have the chance to get it and not just those hunting shinies benefit, but everyone benefits from this unique virus.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page