PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of master gym forum, not exact words
ACottontail walked into the gym, her trusty partner Kaybre at her side. She read the rules posted on the wall, then took a slip and filled it out. She walked onto the battle field. "I would like to challenge the Master gym!" She said, holding out a slip of paper. I am accepting all the Forum( Master GYM Forum ) rules. Signature- ACottontail The gym leader looked at the paper, "Our GYM welcome's you Mrs. ACottontail and your partner. Please send out a pokemon according to the rules." ACottontail was unsure of what pokemon the gym leader would use, so she decided to go with one of her stronger pokemon to test the waters. "Alright, let's do this Kaybre." Kaybre rushed onto the battle field and unleashed a hurricane. Articuno flew though the storm and hit Kaybre with a wing. Kaybre focused the engery of the gem in her mouth an let out a metallic beam of light. Articuno tried to lessen the blow with gust before being knocked back by a second beam. Articuno dove right into where they though Kaybre was only to be shot down by a third beam. "Good job Kaybre!" ACottontail high fived her Noivern, impressed that she beat an ice type, guess siscors can break rock afterall. Round 1 VS Seeing as the gym leader's last pokemon was a legendary ACottontail decided to keep on the pressure. "Go Darkest Nights!" Ho-oh spread it's beautiful rainbow wings across the sky sending it's warmth throughout the battle field. The battle field was covered in flame and darkness, like night fighting day. Ho-oh dove into the heart of the darkness and slashed it with rainbow wings and following through with a kick. Darkest Nights slashed Ho-oh with her wing before being blown back by a hurricane. "Time!" the referee shouted "Darkest Nights wins." ACottontail was laughing in joy "Woo who Darkest Nights, woo who!" Pround her Yetvelet won by a hair. She hugged Darkness Nights who smiled and posed as if her neck fluff was flowing through the wind. Round 2 VS Since the gym leader used a mega legendary, ACottontail decided to use her own. Crisis head dived into Manaphy who retaliated with a punch. Manaphy shot a jet of water from it's mouth only to be blasted by dragonic energy then slammed against the wall. Manaphy weakly used water gun before facing another dragon pulse. Round 3 VS The gym leader saw a common weakness in ACottontail's team and got an idea. Overdrive threw a whirlpool at ニンフィア who was caught off guard and tried to quickly counter. A burst of water was hurled at ニンフィア who countered it with a beam of their own. Overdrive slammed into ニンフィア. Round 4 VS Now that ACottontail was out of Mega lengendaries she had to go with the next best thing. She looked at Cinder and Eternal rage's pokeballs before making a decision. She decided that Cinder should be retrained and threw Eternal rage's pokeball. Jirachi started focusing light. Eternal rage bit and held Jirachi by her teeth. The light started to become a bit hot so Eternal rage blasted Jirachi away with a dark pulse. Round 5 VS "ACottontail for beating the master gym I give you our badge." The gym leader waved their hand behind them, "Here is your prize for winning." A Landorus holding 1,000 credits came up to ACottontail. "Hello my name is Carl and I can tell we are going to be the best of friends!" Carl said. "Hello Carl it's nice to meet you," Kaybre said, "I'm Kaybre and that's Eternal rage." "Hello!" a beautiful siren voice spoke to Carl's ears. Eternal rage's scales glistened from reflecting water in the sun light. Her eyes were a deep fiery red. "Are you okay?" "Your cute..." Carl muttered, half distracted. "Um, what?" Eternal rage looked half concerned and half creeped out. "Anyway Carl, do you have an attack boosting nature?" ACottontail closely inspected Carl. "No, the opposite actually," Carl replied. "Perfect or near perfect IVs?" "I have 123 IVs in total." "Any prior battling experience?" "No." "Well I guess you can go in my general special pokemon field then." ACottontail said. "Well Carl, I guess it's been nice knowing you." Kaybre said. "Wait nice knowing me? What does that mean?" Carl responded. "Well the special fields aren't checked that often. See you in months I guess?" "What no! I can not be away from you that long, especially you." Carl went up to Eternal rage. "Um... come on guys, let's go." ACottontail waved her hand at the door. The trio exited the gym, and went onto the next adventure. But not before dumping Carl into a special field.
That was the Master gym forum.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page