PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
"Frau...?" If the blonde Ghost still had a beating heart, it surely would have skipped a beat when the brown-haired female mentioned his name. She took a step closer to the three on the other side of the barrier, though she then started coughing. With the wound on her chest and the poison still coursing through her veins, using this much magic to keep up the barrier was pushing her to her limits. The symbol on her hand gave off a soft purple glow, her powers as a Ghost intervening to ease her pain, though it didn't help her much. Even so, she still kept up the barrier; the thoughts of what Seth would do to her if she dropped it were much more terrifying to her than the risks to her health if she kept it up. "Y-you said...Frau...he went to Linareth...?" A tear rolled down her cheek at the thought. She'd been so close to seeing the one she loved again. "He went to find me..? But I was...locked in that room..." More tears rolled down, the thought of him having been so close was painful. "Please, tell me...are my friends okay? Where are they?" Mizuki had pressed both hands to her head, trying desperately to block out the images she was seeing and the pain she felt, though it was to no avail. She soon collapsed again, Seth catching the female just as easily this time as he did last time. It was odd, he'd expected that seal to be the one that would awaken her Avanquilist powers fully, just as his attack that day in Madain Sari had awoken her powers. And yet while the magic explosively lashing out at him certainly seemed more powerful than before, she hadn't fully lost control yet. "Well, first things first..." he mused as he knelt down, holding Mizuki in his arms. "We don't want anyone to seal your memories again, now do we, little light?" Seth let his magic flow, binding it to any seal he could find in the girl's mind. If anyone were to try to seal her memories again, the remainder of the seals would collapse immediately, like a house of cards. "Now there's another interesting seal here, looks like not only Mel, but Rikazu too, sealed this particular memory off. Another traumatic experience for her, hmm? Tell me, Kuja...can you guess which memory I'm talking about?" Seth gave the silver-haired mage a wicked smile, clearly taunting him. Seth then turned his attention to Iliya. "Iliya, remember what I told you. The only way you'll find your friends is with me, if you betray me..." Iliya turned slightly, looking from Seth to the ones on the other side of the barrier. "I just...want to know if they're okay...I want to see them...I want to see Frau..." "My cloaking magic works on all of you, you will not find them, and they will not find you. Besides, I'm the only one who can keep you safe from the person that's been trying to track you", Seth mentioned, clearly intent on keeping the Ghost with him. He would not allow these people to take her away from him. Kuja on the other hand was still processing what Seth had said. A memory that had been another traumatic experience for her? There were the times he'd forced her to summon an Eidolon, but those weren't sealed away, what else... His eyes soon went wide in shock, realizing what Seth was talking about. "No, leave her alone, she doesn't deserve this. If you want to make Rikazu suffer then I'll gladly help you myself, but let her go. You've done enough damage", Kuja's teeth grit together audibly, his voice lowering afterwards. "We need to hurry, if he destroys that seal, there may be no saving her..." Rikazu, realizing soon enough that he was unable to leave the campsite, was initially looking around in confusion. This wasn't Seth preventing him from doing so, it was something else...and it seemed like Toré had something to do with it. "Oi, goat. Stop whatever you're doing and let me leave, I need to go help the kid!" he snapped.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page