PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
Aislin just nodded. "Okay, Iliya. Got it." She frowned at the suggestion, thinking hard about how the goat looked when they returned, and felt herself pale a little at the implications. "That... might not be the greatest idea ever, Rowan. I don't think Tore's um, all there at the moment?" She murmured the last part, not wishing for Seth to hear. She glanced back at Kuja when he said his piece, nodding almost absently as she offered, "Yeah I pretty much know everything that happened. We'll talk later about it." She focused a bit more on Seth once Mizuki began screaming again, "Okay, first one's gone, however many more we need to go," she was now mumbling under her breath, struggling to find a true solution to this mess. Finally Aislin gave a sharp shake of her head and a forced smile to Rowan. "How about we start by telling Iliya here what we've learned about her, hmm? I can't say anything for myself since the guy who was supposed to come was too hot-headed to listen and ran off to Linareth, some guy named Frau I think he said? Anyway I can always talk about what Kudret learned from Castor instead," She was now holding a stern gaze towards the angel in an attempt to silently communicate, 'Play along!' She really, really hoped this would at least get the girl to start asking questions. And if Seth could keep turning his attention away from Mizuki in the process, even better.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page