PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
grandmaster.pngb.png
"Illusionist...?" Rowan closed his eyes, and focused on the 'pain' coursing through his body. He shifted his wings ever so slightly, and true enough the light pain that had come from the movement was completely different from the intense pain. It was merely a magical barrage masterfully disguised as his own pain. But now he'd identified it he could protect himself against it, a small layer of magical protection watered down its effect and Rowan breathed in relief as his head cleared of the pain. Unfortunately, with the clearing of the pain also brought back the memories he should have been thinking about ever since He'd arrived at the checkpoint. "I can't believe I was so stupid. That's Iliya! We were warned- Two people came to us to get Tore's help when we in the underground. They gave Tore something- a Silver rose I think. It could be used as a symbol that she'd be able to trust Tore, or at least who ever was holding it. She uses Soul magic Like tore so they thought he'd be best... That Rose is our best bet, I expect. Someone is going to have to run and get it or get Tore to bring it. I can try talking to her in the mean time, I know her name and the names of at least one of the people who were trying to help her so it should get her attention. If we're lucky the Illusionist will focus more on keeping Iliya under control rather than attacking Mizuki." Rowan could have kicked himself. He actually felt sick at his own incompetence. He had been told, quite obviously warned that Mizuki would be targeted by a powerful enemy right after they'd all gathered together again. And he'd just let it slip his mind like so many other important things. His fighting senses had obviously dulled to a dangerous rate. Between ignoring warnings and not following through with his initial attack... He didn't have his old party anymore to cover for him. He needed to get better, but now it might be too late.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page