PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Evons of Nature >

nanarini's Avatarnanarini
for double type eeveelutions: vaporeon: i second water/dragon, but consider water/fairy mermaid/selkie-like one, or water/dark for some water cryptid like one living in the deepest waters, like nessie flareon: fire/fairy maybe? flareon has immense cozy energy, add some cute to it jolteon: hm, maybe electric/flying? since its so fast let it literally fly through the air like a bolt of lightning? espeon: how about psychic/dark or psychic/ghost, more like its prototype the nekomata, who is usually more of a spooky demonic cat, or psychic/fire to go further into the 'sun pokemon' direction, as well as a subtype of nekomata, gotokoneko, a yokai cat that lights fireplaces that are out, while people sleep? umbreon: dark/poison, put back its beta typing leafeon: grass/fairy, but im suuuuuuper biased glaceon: ice/water but thats a tad plain. i would say something like ice/psychic to make it clother to yuki-onna, since the crest resembles a feminine hairstyle and it might as well be a nod to yuki-onna, but... thats froslass. ice/rock? the crest looks like pretty crystals. sylveon: fairy/dark, bringing out a more malicious side, like an unseelie fairy on new eeveelutions: i second moth eevee, would vastly prefer it to bee eevee! make it Floofy and give it 6 leggs and lil antennae <3 <3 <3 and, though its not a real animal, what if the flying vee was a griffon??? <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page