PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
End of the Chase
  • Ended my Dewpider hunt. Had a pretty good specials rate at 2% shiny and 1% albino. Hatched a total 31 shinies and 17 albinos out of about 1550 hatches. No melan though. I should really get Arceus rank before expecting one.
  • Type Race finished. I ended with 1905 points. As a team we did alright, but not great. Ended up getting 2 full z-crystals (and used one of them unsuccessfully).
  • Currently hatching two more legendaries, Rayquaza and Zeraora.
  • Did really poorly on the scour tourney, didn't even finish hard mode. I really dislike that one. Next tourney is just hatching eggs, so that should be fine.
  • Decided to do as many quick hunts as I can before my HM and ubercharm expire. I'm going to focus on a living s/a dex as quick as I can. First up is Scyther, so that means 3 shiny and 3 albino(Scyther, Scizor, and Mega Scizor). Once I hit that I move on to the next pokemon, any extras will be put up for sale.
  • The Easter Event has begun! I'm really looking forward to getting the Blue Petripeep CS. I really hope it is fairly easy to get the other ones though, because they all look awesome and I need them >_<
  • Continuing to do really well in the contests. Ended the last one in the top 5% again. It's a great way to get gold and exclusive accessories.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page