PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade >

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
grandmaster.pnga.png
Not all locks are permanent. My point is someone could've been trade locked, and it couldn't be permanent, but because they made this mistake, and the tourney could fall during this time, they are out of luck. It's not a guaranteed happening, but if this were the case, they wouldn't even be able to score the 1 point needed to even buy the egg. Sure they got locked, sure they could've earned it, sure they could possibly not have learned from it, but regardless, it rather significantly messes with their ability to do the tournament. If it is a player on a melan hunt and they have a high enough chain but need this egg for Arceus rank, and they couldn't get the 1 point needed to buy the egg after the tourney, then they must wait until they can participate in that tourney, which is a long time if you really think about it. I just don't think it fair to just let these players suffer because of this lock they've gotten. That's just my opinion though. -shrug-
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page