PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ability to upgrade the daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > ability to upgrade the daycare >

gregoryk's Avatargregoryk
Suggestion Title: ability to upgrade the daycare Suggestion Summary: basically just a daycare upgrade in which you can pay either gp or zc in order to get more eggs per day. for example: you can pay say.. 200 zc or 500 gp (just some example prices, not actually suggesting said prices) in order to permanently rise the amount you can adopt in the shelter to twelve. if you have hypermode and also the upgrade, the hypermode could be boosted to a higher amount, but if the upgrade isn't bought and you have hypermode it stays at twelve Positive points: - makes it a little easier for those without hypermode to shiny hunt. - hypermode, if you already have the upgrade, gets an additional boost - another currency sink Negative points: - if the upgrade isnt bought and you get hypermode, the number stays at 12? - im not sure how it could be abused, but i guess its somehow a possibility Reason For Consideration: before i was able to get hypermode, i really struggled to do any form of hunting mostly because i could only adopt six eggs from the shelter (when in the game, you can get unlimited, from what i remember). if you think about it, say someone is saving up gp for a certain thing they need and cant afford to spend them on passes. im sure weve all been there at some point, so they're stuck hatching a single party a day if they get unlucky and dont find any of the eggs they need in the shelter (which has happened multiple times during my current hunt). so, even an extra party could keep this poor hunter from spending a month or two on a hunt where they only really wanted a shiny of their favourite pokemon, not to mention people that actually hunt for profit.

• other
  • pokemon
i like snakes so i’m shiny hunting all the snake pokemon c: my husband~ MY SHOP ( avatar by me )
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page