PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Hypermode Bonanza + Type Race!
  • Doing really well with hatching special Dewpiders. As of now I'm at almost 90 hatches with over 20 specials (plus a bunch of deltas too). Well over what I need, so I'm adding all the rest to a for sale field. Not sure if I'll break the chain soon or not, since I'm nowhere near Arceus rank so the chances of a single melan (let alone 2 or 3 for collection) is very slim. Might be better to change to a differen bug during the type race.
  • Restocked my zophan canisters, I'll be able to refill my hypermode again without worrying. Since I won't be very active during the month of May, I'm not sure if I'll wait to refresh it until after I get back from vacation.
  • Type Race started! I'm at 341 right now. Donated a few of my specials to the team raffle and hoping we do well.
  • Finished in the top 50 of the berry growing tournament, got myself a kangaroo egg. Next tourney is scouring. I didn't do too well with it last time, hoping I do better this week.
  • Significantly stocked my breeding pairs. Filling up a second field of them already.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page