PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Styleclass and You: An Introduction

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Styleclass and You: An Introduction >

rook's Avatarrook
Mm, I apologize if this is stated directly somewhere and I've missed it, and I'm guessing that I already know the answer to this, and that it's a negative. But I figured it couldn't hurt to at least ask in case I'm missing something. Essentially: is there any way to, like... use HTML? Even just typing that out makes me realize what a foolish question it is LOL but oh well. Like obviously being able to use CSS opens up a ton of possibilities and even putting other BBCode aside, the styleclass tag can essentially function as a sort of rudimentary div (even if there are some obvious differences between that and an actual <div> element), which is neat-o. But there are some things that I'd like to do that would require HTML to work the way I need them to. So I'm wondering if by some miracle styleclass somehow allows for the usage of certain HTML elements (and their associated attributes) like <input> or <button>. Because I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that something like [styleclass="name" input type="checkbox"] isn't a thing because the code Just Doesn't Work Like That At All. Just writing that out was pretty much enough to confirm my own suspicions so I apologize for the question that I now realize is useless, but I probably won't be able to stop thinking about it (or holding onto the hope that this is possible through some basic method that I've completely overlooked) until someone can say that Yeah Sorry This Isn't A Thing. So if someone who actually knows what they're doing wrt PokeFarm code could confirm this for me (or, even better, tell me that I'm wrong.....) that'd be appreciated! Thanks for your time.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page