PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
ok, yes i see it now. Im going to try and use just the shelter but if it does that again, Im not going to use it again. I prefer the shelter in this script but i will stop using it if it does it again. I actually turned tamermonkey off and the site works on my computer again so I know that it was this script that made it stop working. I dont know how or why it slowed the site down so far that I couldnt use the site but, im praying that it doesnt do it again. Edit: the whole site didn't slow down but the shelter did again. I understand that shiny, albino and Delta are rarer then prehistoric but using the other script I could find one a day of them at least. I found none using this one. I prefer this one, I can't click through finding one but with what has happened I'm sorry I'm sticking to the other script now. I get the fact that you can turn all the features off that you don't want to have but I would like a script that just changes the shelter and that all. Good luck in approving the script for others.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page