PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
It's been a pretty normal few days here (but a crazy time in real ilfe). The other day I hatched 2 random albinos within a few hours of each other (Klefki and Starly) and today I got 'rus! As I feared life has been taking up more time, so I've been less active and fallen a bit in the tourney. Now I'm hovering around the 50 spot. Just hit 400 points with the rus today. It is a really great tournament since you just have to hatch eggs from the lab and you get points; I'm surprised I'm able to stay in the top 100 being as (in)active as I have been the last few days. With only 11 hours left from now, I'm pretty much guaranteed a ranked spot. Two days ago I finished the mythril gemwish badge for . Now is the long trek to the next level. With the tourney I've been focusing on the quickly-hatched bug eggs, so I was able to upgrade that badge as well. Almost finished with the evolves for it too. The latest contest was great for me. My submission ranked 35th out of >1200 entrants, in the top 3%! Feast your eyes on my flexible smarty:
My entrant for the next contest will (I hope) do well also. I've also been doing a lot of spars with Ãntarëm. It's going to be a loooong time until either of us complete all the tasks, but it gives us something to do occasionally, and I like it. Some of the spars are really random and surprising in their winner. I nearly lost to an Eevee using Giratina, and a metapod beat something I was using (but don't remember what). I'm still researching CSS and templates to make a decent 'about me'. One hurdle I've encountered is how to create an accordion (closing/hidden tabs) that can be modified in CSS. I can make one using BBCode, but then the size/color/font/etc. can't be edited with the overall CSS modifiers. Any advice is appreciated. Last thing: I'm still (slowly) getting pairs set up for future hunts. I made a 'pairs' field to keep track. I've upgraded my Maravol pair to 97% but still kind of hoping to get it up to 98/99%. April starts soon so I'll know what Type Race team I'm on, and then I'll decide on what to hunt next.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page