PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Display a symbol of some sort to designate banned users

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Display a symbol of some sort to designate banned users >

I agree with Eltafez. For privacy and spam control reasons if this suggestion is implemented, the staff members would not be able to control the situation and PFQ might ending up getting shut down due to large amount of complaints. There are other reasons why the user is inactive. For example, I have never got locked myself and I have other reasons to take a break in PFQ because I want to spend my time on digging old abandonware games that I have memories with. Also, locked users who are permanently locked are not able to make interactions so eventually the users will move on when they know the user who got locked is no longer active in PFQ. So other than the know of what users got locked, I don’t see much advantage to this suggestion.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page