PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
A New Update
Due to a combination of personal error, technical issues, less than thorough reading, and miscommunication, nearly my entire 'About Me' section was lost. With it was lost most of the information I kept there, including my Pokérus dates and hunt numbers. It is a learning experience, to always back up any data you want to keep. I am going to now take some time to study up on CSS and Styleclass, in order to make a better version of my info. I've already started redesigning the code, but until I have something coherent and visually appealing, I will keep it hidden. On March 24th I had a truly amazing experience. It was a ghost V~Wave day and I had a Pichu egg, so I thought a delta-ghost Pichu would be pretty cool. Used some delta points on the egg hoping to get it to pop ghost. When it hatched, I was startled to see pale sparkles! Not only did I hatch an albino Pichu, but it did come out ghost delta! To make things even more crazy, that day I had only powered my albino radar with the first step (level 2, 100% increase). Those are pretty crazy odds. The only egg I delta'd in my party popped the correct type as well as albino, with the second-lowest setting of albino chances (*add 'mind-blown' emoji here*). Now if I could take those luck chances and just win the lottery, I'd be set! Here is my pale ghostly baby:
Just one more update: the new tournament started (hatch lab eggs) and I'm pretty sure I'm going to end in the top 20. I hit the hard level in less than a day, and as long as I stay at my normal activity level I should remain high in the rankings. Woot! Too bad it's an egg that I don't really need.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page