PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daily backup failure + potential changes

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Daily backup failure + potential changes >

cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
ohh yeah that's something i hadn't really considered. i've sold a few melans within hours of hatching, so if the buyer had bought with paypal right away and then we had to roll back to before i had hatched it... i would still have the money and the buyer would have no melan, and i wouldnt have a melan to give back to them. i figure things like zc purchases can be refunded since that has to do with real money and is probably also stored with a bank or something similar, but a lot of people are using paypal now too. that is a 'do at your own risk' thing, but it's something that shouldn't really be brushed under the rug even if it's unlikely to happen i'd like to hear if there's some sort of prepared plan in case this happens tho before changing my mind about wanting it to not happen every day. i'm curious to know if there's an actual plan in the event that this happens, or if it's just gonna be a 'sorry that happened, have some bonus counters' i still really doubt that the site is gonna have to roll back again, but things happen. like even if you dont live in an area where natural disasters happen, aren't you still gonna have a kit just incase? that kinda thing :3
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page