PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

opossumparty's Avataropossumparty
Hi, I'm Cae! I joined last weekend at the tail end of my Spring Break. I joined a pet site called Chicken Smoothie the weekend before and found someone recommending this site on the forums, so that's how I found this place. I turn 30 this year but I'm still in college. I'm majoring in social work, which is just papers and group projects all the time. I am also nonbinary, and I prefer they/them pronouns. My favorite pokemon types are dark, ghost, poison, bug, and fairy. My favorite ghost types are Gengar and Litwick, and my favorite poison types are Alolan Muk and Croagunk. My favorite bug types are Parasect and Scolipede. For fairy types, it's Spritzee and Azumarill. For dark types, it's Scraggy and Sneasel. I'm generally pretty easy to be around, but I have anxiety, so I put off conversations for a while if I don't expect it. If you message me out of the blue and I don't respond but I'm online, that's probably why.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page