PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Yahan's AvatarYahan

QUOTE originally posted by Bentomon

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

Also just out of curiosity, would it be ok to create like, a dropdown or autofill option for all the search fields? Like, there was one Pokemon I was trying to find that I didn't know how to spell. I eventually copied it from my dex, but it would still be cool to have something to help you without having to open a new tab.
I like this idea. All the Pokédex data is saved, so all Pokémon names will be available to the script to make this possible. It's on my list! I think I'll add both features, dropdown and autofill just like in the fields tab when you search for a Pokémon.
Sorry, I actually just thought of another thing haha. Would it be possible to create a checkbox for the shelter script for RTE Pokemon? I know evolution is a condition that the site already filters your pokemon by without your script, so I was wondering if that could be replicated into your script for the shelter search. Thanks for everything you do!
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page