PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

MariNee's AvatarMariNee

QUOTE originally posted by dracojax

QUOTE originally posted by MariNee

Hi! I know there's a CSS to stack Pokémon in fields, but is there one that aligns them to a grid?
I use this one

Code

/* sets field size and aligns 8x5 */ #field_field>div.field {min-height: 345px;display: flex;flex-flow: row wrap;display: grid;grid-template-columns: repeat(8, 12.5%);grid-template-rows: repeat(5, 69px);} /* sets phone field size to prevent double size */ .mq25 #field_field>div.field {min-height: 180px; grid-template-rows: repeat(5, 36px);} /* keeps field size and offsets pokes to right starting point */ #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon {margin:0!important;position: static;flex: 1 1 12.5%;display: inline-flex;justify-content: center;align-items: center;} /* stops field size from doubling and all pokes going to bottom half*/ #field_field>div.field {padding-top: 0%;} /* changes some images size if too big, but stops them from making field grow */ #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon>img {max-width:75px;max-height:70px;}
It seems I forgot to subscribe Thank you very much! Is there a way to make it work with the stacking one? As in the field will be initially in a grid but them will become all stacked in the center when you choose a berry. Also, what do I change so it won't affect my own fields in private mode?
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page