PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

This was rejected somewhere before, I think. And we already get a participation trophy, why don't you go and over-saturate the market with whatever prize it is. No support for now. If I can see a viable way to implement this without over saturating the market with Z crystals or gems (mind you, the Large Gem prize was removed because people complained) then I could support.
Well I believe that this suggestion has not been made since the typerace changed from a community event to a team event. and most competitions have 3 top prizes. As you probably know the market is based on supply and demand. And right now, zcrystals are in extremely high demand . Team normal won today yet the market price for their zcrystals have not fluctuated. Zcrystals went from being worth 500k is to 700k-1 mil. So I am not scared for the market. also I believe that the gem market is un important because it would be nearly impossible to inflate that market. Gems are created everyday on site. Thousands and thousands. I really don't think a few dozen large gems would hurt the market
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page