PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
So the type race is fun and all... but when a team gets a crazy lead and its not neck and neck being in second and third can be boring! So i think it would be super fun if there were second a third prizes added!! What could these prizes be? Well im thinking 2 extra z fragments for second and a large gem for third. But this is just my thoughts it could be anything niet sees fit Pros: teams close to second and third will enjoy the friendly competition if first place starts getting unbeatable (ie normal being 60k points ahead this race) More chances of prizes might encourage more participation? Cons: could harm the z frag market and gem market? But honestly. since the buff to the zcrystals the market price for frags abd crystals went up so this might help!! Gems however? I sm not sure. I dont believe they ever extremely harmed the market before
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page