PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Bora had been counting the minutes internally, though the final thirty seconds were quite audible, it was fortunate that Kuja appeared and got out of the way by the point where only Nine Seconds Remained, as the Full-Blooded Saiyan got bored and threw the Boulder of Ki at the Facility, the impact and subsequent explosion sparked a chain reaction, the smoke and flames making quite "Show of Fireworks, I suggest you walk away at a brisk pace, unless for some reason you two WANT to be caught in the explosion once the fuses burn down." hands behind his head, Bora sauntered off, completely incapable of caring about his subordinates. Ama got to her feet, stretching a little with a distinct growl, "I need a diversion from all of this, nothing in my Contract states I can't kill something that's a threat to my objective, and the insufferable Momma's Boy is likely lurking around outside, waiting for an opportune moment to strike, yeah... they'll do juuuuust fine for some stress relief." going back to a slack position, the Feral sat back down, cross-legged and in a meditative position, nothing for it but to wait for them to be ready to leave.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page