PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Rowlet Lover's Journal [WIP - Literally a Mess]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Rowlet Lover's Journal [WIP - Literally a Mess] >

Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Art! By Me and For Me!

Art For Me

Owl: Athena

Athena is a female snowy owl with amber eyes. She loves to play the violin and is often surrounded by mystical purple flowers. By Petaya By ajility By Lilypadlife By Nightmøn By Kiryu By Sheepoid By DrakoTheDragon Both beautiful arts by SpiritKitty666 By Microbyte By Raichi By Charsaurtle By LeviTeh

The Real Foxzebra

My sister is really good at sprites and decided, why is my name Foxzebra? I mushed random animals together and it has been my name ever since. She decided to make a Pokémon fusion with my specifications. It is a white blitzle with navy stripes, a fluffy ice-blue Vulpix mane and tail, and ice hooves. It is an ice type. Maybe one day, it will have an evolution? By Aloevera

Art of My TFM Mouse

This art is of my mouse on transformice. She has an outfit made just to look like decidueye! This art is by someone on tfm for me. Character design copyright by me and the art is not drawn by me!

Art By Me!

Occasionally, I do commissions or doodle for fun. Enjoy! Characters are owned by their respective creators. I like to draw traditionally the most, and dragons are my favorite thing to doodle. I only draw animals/creatures/Pokémon. No humans.

My OC Doughnut Torchic

Doughnut torchic is my own creation. She is a female torchic with tan, blue, and pink feathers, and has sprinkles on her crest and wings. She wears a chocolate doughnut frosted with vanilla icing and rainbow sprinkles. Currently does not have a name.

Art for My Sister

I draw for my sister sometimes since she has her own oc’s. Go check them out in her journal! Cupcake, the shiny furret with wings Alolan Espeon

TheDeadCanCry’s Svet

Svet is a sableye created by TheDeadCanCry. This is a commission!

Petaya’s Animal Jam Coyote Bust

I drew Petaya’s animal jam coyote for her as part of a gift since she drew the background picture for my owl!

Charsaurtle

I drew Charsaurtle’s oc which is a fusion of the gen 1 starters. This was a Secret Santa gift c:

Yinyun Giranite’s Anthookey (Fakémon)

This is a commissioned piece of Yinyun Giranite’s fakémon anthookey. It is a very cute key Pokémon that I enjoyed drawing.

Yinyun Giranite’s Emilia (Fakémon)

This is a commissioned piece of Yinyun Giranite’s fakémon Emilia. She is an elegant finneon and scizor fusion.

Art for Armageddemon

These are commissioned pieces of different characters for Armageddemon. My favorite is Bruyère uwu. Bruyère Ahatie Jet

ViaDolorøsa’s Hierosolymitanum Regnum

This is a commissioned piece of ViaDolorøsa’s Arceus character.

Other Doodles

A collection of random other stuff I’ve drawn. A catto Chibi Charizard!! My favorite! Seaking as a koi fish.

Collabs With My Sister (Aloevera)

Art for Engineer

These are commissions for Engineer! I thoroughly enjoyed trying art on aggie.io and they came out well. I drew and did the base coloring while my sister did the shading :D All characters belong to Engineer! Lavalamp the Wolf/Dog Fluffy the Cat Kitty the Cat
Adorable pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +10,288,911
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 63 — 12,593 / 15,122
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 0%
Docile nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page