PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ability to search certain pokemon species in fields from Daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > ability to search certain pokemon species in fields from Daycare >

I agree with you. I don't think "landscape mode/auto rotate exists" is a good enough reason for a suggestion like this to not exist. Sure, it does exist, but it's a hassle. You can't view an entire field in landscape mode and you have to scroll, and then your phone thinks you want a toolbar and the toolbar comes up and blocks more of the screen. Yes, it does show the full sprite instead of the minisprite, but a suggestion like this is just helpful. I can think of another example of when this might be useful that's pretty relevant to me right now: Unown. To breed those things you need specific ones, and it would be so much easier if I could search for, say, my P form from the DayCare instead of searching through many similar-looking Unown for it. If you ask me, really, we should be able to search fields period, everywhere, whether we're searching ours for a multitude of reasons, or other peoples'. There are over a thousand Pokemon now and many people have thousands more atop that.
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page