PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ability to search certain pokemon species in fields from Daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > ability to search certain pokemon species in fields from Daycare >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Landscape mode. Brings up normal sized sprites on mobile. Also, click "align to grid" and you can select the pokemon from that.
Landscapeing mode on mobile is not a solve all. Its very uncomfortable for some people. Like making someone right handed use a mouse with their left hand. Even then looking through 40 pokemon takes a while especially if you don't know what field they are in. As of right now when i want to make breeding pairs i have to go to my fields search the mon i want to breed menorize the four or five fields i have them in then go back. It is not easy to memorize what fields you need to be in while looking for gender and pair percentage as well as searching for that specie in each field. Making pairs is enough micro managing now as it is. This would make it s bit easier.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page