PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ability to search certain pokemon species in fields from Daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > ability to search certain pokemon species in fields from Daycare >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

people who use the dqycare function a lot and have the absolute messiest fields on the planet (aka me and definitely a few others)
Sounds like you don't like the consequences of not taking proper care of your Pokémon :p
Dont take this the wrong way but the organize fields tab is th most tedious thing ever when you have a lot of fields. Its super hard to move fields. You have to drop them alot scroll and pick them up again. It makes having organized fields really hard hahaha And since field text is so tiny my monkey brain has trouble picking them out even if i named them. Also! messy fields aside, say i wanted to breed skitty, i have a single skitty in a 'normal fields' but i have a special skitty too that would make a good pair in a special field, but i have 10 special fields, id have to search all of those in the daycare to find it. also when youre on mobile and it's minisprites, it's hard to do that (Haha also i like playing the game ie clicking, being interactive or doing trades more than i like organizing my fields just so I can find pokemon quicker then the search field function is great. Should just be implemented in other places onsite)
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page