PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Seyr tried to change into her old clothes right there and then, turning her back to Kudret without a care in the world, the trousers went on fine enough, as suspected, they were slightly too small, but they fit for now, the second she tried to tug the shirt down however, a ripping sound emanated, the back of the fabric tearing apart, "Well, that's embarrassing..." appearing to poke at her chest, the shirt was discarded to the floor, the Lab Coat thrown back over herself to cover her... 'Modesties', "Well this will have to do, let's get a move on, don't know about you, but I could use a bath that isn't Life-Support fluids, when was the last time any of us actually washed?" turning her back on Kudret once more, she raised a hand and made a beckoning motion, time was of the essence for more than one reason. Toré had taken a sitting position, his good eye closed as exercises were performed to test the sight in the healed eye, he was thinking, this 'Lorica', he couldn't help but notice the naming similarities, and now he had time to think on it, more and more pieces were falling into place, pieces that try as he might, he couldn't disprove or ignore, absentmindedly were the words muttered to himself, "Must've been one hell of a woman to change my mind on that, not important, there are more pressing issues at hand." there was a set of raised eyes from Sherfey, who knew full well the relation between prince and boss monster, "Anyways, thanks Sherfey, I'll find a way to pay it off eventually, can't stick around unfortunately." getting to his feet, aching as the adrenaline wore off, the Goat walked off in the direction Rowan had went, still thinking to himself. Ama had remained out of the way and silent during the entire proceedings, the Blue-Green lifeblood of the planet having seeped from the ground and covered her numerous wounds, giving her an odd watery sheen that glowed with an almost nuclear essence, "Not much time left, still can't say a damn thing to any of these people about what'll happen, if this blasted Contract wasn't in effect, Rikazu'd be the first person to tell, best he of all people be ready to rein his emotions in, Gramma, you'd best be sticking to your end of the deal, if anything happens to my team, place in the Deity Hierarchy be damned, you're next."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page