PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

söbble's Avatarsöbble
I'm loving the new melan snowshrews; we never get that nice burgundy color for melans, honestly it's one of the better ones. Purple is my favorite color, but this red is so snazzy I love it so so much. I even like the new albinos for both lines; the mint works so well and the soft pink on the snowshrews is exactly what an albino should be. I will say, I will be super heartbroken if sandslash's melan is updated to match the new totem one... That green and that dark blue go so very badly together, imo. If either were different (actually black w/ green, or midnight blue with literally any other color) it would be great. It's not even a problem with the melan being green, it's specifically that the combination looks really bad. I read Bananalizard's post after I wrote this and it looks like they will match... But I don't understand why. I don't know why it has to be this way, or why the Alolan Snowshrew's color has literally anything to do with it. They should be treated completely separately?? Just... The midnight blue + broccoli green is the issue. Not either color, but them together.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page