PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Toré turned his good eye towards Rowan, puzzled for a moment, as far as he was aware, the 'Resets' had been confined to Judgement Hall... Perhaps since Rowan would've been close enough, he'd have been affected by them? "Sherfey, how long was it since I left to go tackle the age-old problem?" 'Five Hours and twenty-eight minutes' was the Response he got, well that all but confirmed, at most it would've taken half an hour to return unimpeded, maybe forty-five minutes if slowed down... "Drop her off Rowan and I'll go over the details of why it seemed to take no time for you once I have my sight back in this eye, it's... complicated to a degree and I'd rather not be scratching at this thing while explaining." Sherfey was doing the best she could, and truth be told sight had returned to the Eye, just not completely as of his statement. "Still got my old clothes? No doubt they're gonna be tight as hell but it beats only having a Lab Coat to my name, and those things are not good for the cold." The Kitsune held out her hand expectantly, but was already talking to the other in the room, "As for you, Onyx was it? Scorched Earth Policy, you know why." turning her attention back to Kudret, she waited patiently enough, "Gonna have to use that Statuette as well soon, I'll be needing the boost for what's to come, funny, I seem to recall my younger Dream State resenting having to use those, how time changes people." Bora calmly walked out, the gargantuan Orb starting to bubble and swell at the seams, it was about ready to blow, "Ah, done with your pilfering of the place? Normally punishment would be inbound for the activity but, if I'm honest, not entirely sure I care about Morals and all that junk when it comes to characters like the idiot up top, I'll pretend nothing happened." the pure-blooded's foot started tapping, "Five Minutes Kazoo, if you aint by them, you go up with the rest of the popsicle stand there."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page