PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Evons of Nature >

Maybe start with the actual games? So What’s your favourite eeveelution Pokemon when used in battle? At my first game which was X , I was fell in love with Sylveon from first sight , sure it was a pain trying to get high affection for it but it was worth it . She was a tank [ Towards my Team ] since most of my team is just a bunch of mess [ Hey , Little old me isn’t a good Pokémon gamer ] , She had quick claw along with Moonblast , Draining Kiss , Dazzling Gleam and Calm Mind .. Sure she isn’t an angel but who cares That later on switched towards umbreon SINCE I was doing my Ultra Moon Nuzlocke [ With a few of my own rules ], I accidentally evolved Eevee into a Sylveon and went back towards the route I founded Eevee and quickly hunted for that pesky fox . And since my team Lv is very high [ Not that high .. Guessing 30-40 ] I had to train it meaning... I made lots of random encounters in the wild . And finally thank GOD , He is now an umbreon... Hhh
Rubwee | Aro | GL | 18 Aromantic To The Max Temp Comm Zhongli my beloved Icon by Cloudtail!
credits
Art @gezeichnet
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page