PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Spinda's Spots (Unneeded, locked)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Spinda's Spots (Unneeded, locked) >

Nefrès's AvatarNefrès
elite.png
In light of what is being done with Flabebe, I think it would be awesome to see the same principle applied to Spinda. I miss its spots, haha. I know it's not an option to do this the same way as it is in the games, where spots are put down based on the Pokemon's semi-unique personality value. (I say semi-unique, but there's a 1/4 000 000 chance of two Pokemon having the same one) That can't be done, but I think it would be awesome if there were several (20? The exact number doesn't matter) different pre-set spot patterns for Spinda, and one was randomly chosen upon hatching. People could collect all the patterns, or just be surprised by the ones they did get! Of course this isn't high-priority. I just think it would be something cool to see down the road. I know the Spinda Spot thing has been suggested before, at least on Pokefarm 1, but that was with the spots being fully randomized. I just thought "If it can be done with Flabebe, why not Spinda?" What do you guys think?
Avatar cropped from a piece I commissioned from my friend, the lovely lickfoot on tumblr.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page