PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Evons of Nature >

Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
I don't like the Jolteon and Espeon shinies. I don't like green shinies in general with a few exceptions like Tailow. If you look at the Glaceon and shiny Glaceon sprites a lot, they're actually pretty different. Maybe it's just because I try to draw them a lot. I personally don't like Flareon's shiny version over the regular one. The color contrast just doesn't look as good. Sylveon is a pretty shiny. Shiny Sylveon just looks a lot- shinier than the regular Sylveon, even if it's just an inverted color palette. Shiny Vaporeon is pretty too, but I can't really wrap my head around a bright pink water type Pokemon. I mean shiny Magikarp made sense, and so did Psyduck, but Vaporeon confuzzles me. I don't have much to say about Umbreon, but turns out a blue glow actually looks really cool. Eevee has to be my favorite shiny I think. The more gray color is just appealing I guess. It defines normal and shiny perfectly.
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,341,863
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page